- Tooling & Accessories
Drive Boxes• Externally accessed drive configuration
• Design available to customer’s specification and equipment
• ROV accessed and controlled
• API 17D drivebox configuration as standard and bespoke
Actuation• Hydraulic drives
• Hydraulic ram actuation (integral or removable)
• Standard ROV torque
• Electrical Actuation
• Used for subsea riser pull-in operation
• Provided end stop for hydrotesting
• ROV latch/un-latch operation
• Engages into inner profile of Optima hub
Sealring Removal Tool• A compact and light weight tool that is inserted into
the Vector Duoseal sealring by the ROV manipulator.
• Actuated hydraulically to grip onto the inside diameter of the
• Groove which is centrally placed, giving the tool a positive
lock onto the sealring prior to actuation to reliably remove from
the hub and hold until the ROV is ready to release it.
• Sealring is released automatically when the hydraulic
actuation has been released.
Seal Face Cleaning Tool• Profiled shape to ensure the entire seal face is cleaned
• Guide cone to assist ROV insertion into the hub.
• Once located the ROV simply rotates or oscillates the
tool to give rapid and reliable cleaning.
• Specially selected polymeric bristles containing additives
to facilitate the cleaning action.
• Motorized tool also available.
Seal & Bore Cleaning Tool• Bore cleaning facility for use where the Vector Optima subsea
connector hub is to be fitted with one of Vector’s soft seal
• Pressure caps seal on the bore of the hub, so this
type of cleaning tool cleans the bore and Vector Duoseal seat.
• Can also be used for other applications where the bore
needs to be cleaned.
Soft Land System• Available as part of fully engineered solution
• Initial "Hard Land", followed by hydraulic controlled "Soft Land"
• Wire line installation and removal
• ROV actuated
Other Subsea ComponentsPressure Equipment :
• piping, spools, gooseneck piping supports
• block elbows
• laydown clamps
• temporary test clamps
• fabricated supports
• lifting / pulling blinds
• auxillary clamps
• guide funnels etc
Hot Stab Components :
• Provided as part of Optima assembly
• Allows for ROV testing of annulas seal
• Dummy plugs available when in use
• Cathodic protection anodes
• Anode calculations to DNV-RP-B401
More informationClick on one of the following buttons for more information.